[C38] Suggestions???

Bruce Liese bliese at kumc.edu
Mon Jun 27 20:23:59 EDT 2011

Hey Big Guy,

I miss you!  Here are three random thoughts...

1. The laptop issue is easy: place adhesive-backed velcro on the laptop and the surface where it will be used.

2. You'll be in our thoughts and prayers while you're out there on the big open sea making us all proud.

3. I'm again, for the second time, a partner/owner of another C38.  Yay, it's been overdue for years.  More info to come when I take possession of my part in it.

That's all for now.

Best to you and every other C38 afficionado on this great list,

Bruce

Bruce S. Liese, Ph.D., A.B.P.P.
Professor of Family Medicine
University of Kansas Medical Center
3901 Rainbow Boulevard
Kansas City, Kansas 66160-7370
913-588-1912 (office and voice mail pager)
913-588-1910 (fax)
bliese at kumc.edu
>>> "Larry Malmberg"  06/27/11 4:42 PM >>>
Looking for an easy, flexible way to fasten a laptop to the nav station so
it doesn't go flying.  I have used bungee cords in the past but that
necessitates leaving the lid open and really don't want to do that.  Any
suggestions from the Masters out there???

Best regards,

Larry Malmberg
Team Hassle