[C38] Suggestions???

les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Mon Jun 27 23:07:10 EDT 2011

I haven't tried it, but there are docks that latch to the laptop.  You
might see if there is one for your laptop, then mount it to a small bit
of metal fastened to the shelf or sticking down into the hinge area of
the chart table.  The latches are very secure and some of them even lock
to the laptop using one of those barrel locks.

Regards,