[C38] Pressure Cap Specs?

david at dlrfilms.com david at dlrfilms.com
Thu Jun 30 18:41:45 EDT 2011

Well no one at Westerbeke or any of Westerbeke's dealers knows either, so
I got a 7 lb cap and we'll see how that goes.

While I was at NAPA I also got a bottle of Bar's Leak Head Gasket Repair.
Apparently what my wife and I did Friday, in a driving rain storm was
Bar's Leak Radiator Repair. Well hopefully the flush of the system helped,
and the radiator repair didn't hurt anything.

Lovely sail last night. Five paying customers and a cool dry wind out of
the NW. Folks looked like they were in heaven. I know I was!