[C38] Pressure Cap Specs?

fleet2001 at aol.com fleet2001 at aol.com
Fri Jul 1 08:39:08 EDT 2011

This link will be helpful I think. The pressure cap for a Universal 5424 is no longer available but has change to a westerbeke http://shop.torresen.com/ships_store/?p=details&mfc=Westerbeke&sku=24306&sectionid=5171

Category:Repair & Maintainence > Plumbing > Water Pressure Systems
Manufacturer: Westerbeke
Part Number: 24306
Pressure Cap, 14psi

Our price: $8.30 - each