[C38] Found a good engine here- Is it too big???

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 12:54:43 EDT 2011

LOL!!! Well, I'm aware of that Tom, let's say that for "cheap" I meant best
priced!!!!
I already have a quote for the parts at mavex.com in Miami, but wouldn't
mind checking some other places..
Right know I'm back for the muffler diameter issue between 2.5 and 33....
I got the owner's manual from the web, but there's no description about
muffler, or salt water intake size (by measuring the pump I noticed that wil
have to replace for a 1" thruhull...
So guess what? I need to buy the installation manual...    I always look at
our 5424 parts diagramonline  at marine diesel direct, when I was going to
check the new engine, no diagrams... gues what? I have to buy the parts
manual, then downloaded the service manual, but is just for service, so,
when I disasemble the engine, I will have to buy the shop manual.....
It seem that the simplicity of the actual engine  is going away

Regards,

Max

Max Soto
C38 #198 ESTANCIA