[C38] Website. . .sigh

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Fri Jul 1 19:31:10 EDT 2011

Joe,

We fabricated a gudgeon for the trasnom and have a pipe clamp attached to a stainless pin sort of like an oar lock.  the clamp goes around the pole which we have a hatch board predilled and uclamps to attach it to the pole, the pin goes in the gudgeon and then a line through the jaws and secured at the toe rail to keep the pole from  going to deep,