[C38] Website. . .sigh

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 17:45:46 EDT 2011

I tried it a few years ago... If I remember correctly,mine will have to be
used backwards, with the tiller end pointing to the stern instead of the
bow. But I have noticed on some pics that there are different tiller head,
or rudder cap configurations on the C38, so this will depend on the way that
the emergency tiller will be used...

Hope this helps!
Max

2011/7/1 Joseph Launie <jlaunie at cox.net>

> **
> Max,
>     I do not know how to start a new thread but I have a new problem.
> Wednesday nite a gal in our club lost control of her chute on a J-145. The
> chute wrapped around the keel. She got it sorted out - started the engine
> and discovered the reason for the round-up was that the steering cable
> broke. She pulled out her emergency tiller and motored quietly into the
> slip.  Since the binnacle is in the way, my emergency tiller is 14 inches
> long. (I have never tried it) How do you guys deal with this problem? Joe
> Launie/Macavity
>
> On 7/1/2011 11:14 AM, Max Soto wrote:
>
> Hey Anders,  I'm with Steve.. We can't thank you enough for all that work
> thak you have done, and now this happens......
>
> Max
>

> 2011/7/1 <Steve.Ribble at gmail.com>
>
>> So sorry to hear that and that you'll be spending your time off working to
>> re-build the site.
>>
>> I'm sure I speak for all of us by saying that we truly appreciate your
>> time and effort on this, and for all that you've done for the site and the
>> Association.
>>
>> Steve Ribble
>> Tittravate
>>

> --