[C38] Life on a mooring

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Sat Jul 2 04:31:37 EDT 2011

Marci,
     This is off the list. I grew up in West Medford. My son Kenneth
lives in Cambridge. Years ago I spent an entire summer on a mooring I
leased at Cat harbor Catalina in a Catalina 30 with my late wife Trudie
and 2 cats. I have many fond memories of that summer. Kenneth's
girlfriend Sara is a Harvard Professor. She has a house in one of the
Newtons I think.  Joe Launie/Macavity