[C38] Emergency Tiller

david at dlrfilms.com david at dlrfilms.com
Sat Jul 2 18:55:20 EDT 2011

I figured we'd lash, clamp or otherwise attach a big flat panel (table,
cubby cover, spare plywood) onto the spinnaker pole and then make some
sort of rope/lashing pivot.

Have also heard it suggested that warps or drogue might work. Pushed
lightly, my boat self-steers, so it doesn't seem completely impossible.

I hope I never find out!