[C38] eBay Starter?

david at dlrfilms.com david at dlrfilms.com
Fri Jul 8 20:28:16 EDT 2011

Well the part has arrived and to say that it looks different from the part
that came up is a bit of an understatement.

But the bolt pattern seems to match, as does the gear/teeth. It came with
a print out of the QA test with torgue and rpms and what-not. It's all
greek to me.

I guess I'll know more when I bring it down to the boat tomorrow AM!