[C38] Propane locker

Chuck Finn charles at finn.ws
Tue Jul 12 15:24:34 EDT 2011

Steve,
The anchor locker seems like a great place for a 2.5, but I would try to
run a drain hose for the propane locker separate from the chain locker
drain...  Mine has plugged with debris from the anchor chain from time
to time.  Hopefully, it won't anymore because Anders and I installed a
washdown pump up there on Sunday!
Chuck Finn
Mighty Quinn  #114
Great Lakes