[C38] Group 31 battery size

tdtron at earthlink.net tdtron at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 14 21:47:42 EDT 2011

Great site!

Tom Troncalli

----- Original Message -----
From: Pierre Patino
To: Catalina 38 Listserve
Sent: 7/14/2011 8:33:51 PM
Subject: Re: [C38] Group 31 battery size

Hello Everyone

I had some battery/starter problems about a month ago which I posted to the list and subsequently learned a lot. I also wanted to put batteries everywhere on the boat after I was unable to start the engine when I really needed it. During my research, I found this site which has some good information:

http://www.windsun.com/Batteries/Battery_FAQ.htm

I hope someone finds it useful.

Cheers