[C38] Group 31 battery size

Pierre Patino pierre.patino at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 20:30:29 EDT 2011

Hello Everyone

I had some battery/starter problems about a month ago which I posted to the
list and subsequently learned a lot. I also wanted to put batteries
everywhere on the boat after I was unable to start the engine when I really
needed it. During my research, I found this site which has some good
information:

http://www.windsun.com/Batteries/Battery_FAQ.htm

I hope someone finds it useful.

Cheers