[C38] blister filling compound

Chuck Finn charles at finn.ws
Tue Jul 26 12:58:15 EDT 2011

Max,
I think the biggest problem in this process is that after all that work
sanding.... you still need to wait a bit to ensure the hull is dry.   A
moisture meter would probably help speed things, but encapsulating
moisture in the hull will only lead to trouble in the future.  sigh.
I think any of the products you mention will work nicely.  The trick is
feathering the edges to give good purchase and a clean look.

Chuck Finn
Mighty Quinn  #114
Great Lakes