[C38] blister filling compound

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 19:38:48 EDT 2011

Steve, hope that you did a better Job than I did. I used fibral a few years ago with terrible results. When I saw it for the first time, it was the perfect solution,  ut the ugly truth is that I have been replacing every year, all the fibral filled blisters. They kept coming out no matter how dry they were before I filled them.
 Like you said, is polyester, so it  loves to soak water. I really regret having used that product. Wouldn't recommend it to be used under the water line.
 I'm moving now to system three quick fair epoxy filler. No more polyester related products on my hull! (at least on the bottom).
Didn't mean to scare you!!!

Regards, max
Sent from my iPod