[C38] Pedestal mounted chart plotter. Edson

Don Strong drstrong at ucdavis.edu
Sat Aug 13 12:48:00 EDT 2011

Rich: Rather than waiting for Anders to approve the image which I posted
but is too large for instant viewing,
you can see it at one of my blogs,
http://c38sails.blogspot.com/2011/08/edson-radar-display-mount.html.

I cannot find this product on the Edson website any more. You might call
them and ask for it.
Regards, Don