[C38] Lightning/Fire

Steven Ribble steve.ribble at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 07:53:21 EDT 2011

Very sorry to hear that David, I'm sure the other losses the company is
experiencing from Irene doesn't help your claim.  One thing you might try is
to have the adjuster give you the salvage value for the boat on top of their
payout, that way you might have a chance to get things going again

On Wednesday, August 31, 2011,  <david at dlrfilms.com> wrote:
> Sad news.
>
> On the basis of the photos I sent him and against the insured value of the
> boat, the surveyor/adjuster is pretty sure INTEMPERANCE is a total loss.
> This won't be confirmed till he can inspect the boat in person, but he's
> already discussed it with the home office, and that's what we're getting
> ready for.

Steve Ribble
207/852-0971