[C38] Lightning/Fire

Larry Malmberg Larrypi at roadrunner.com
Wed Aug 31 09:47:18 EDT 2011

My two cents, Hassle was totaled by the insurance company, I bought her back
from them for 1K, used the payout to rebuild her with some funds left over
and many improvements.  You'll need to find a very good and reliable
electrician and mechanic for this project but in the long run you'll have a
boat worth much more than the insured value.  Ours increased, on survey,
about 15K in value from what it was originally insured for.  Of course the
original insurer, Boat US, would not re insure her but we found it at a
little more and Trans Pac coverage too.

Best regards,

Larry Malmberg
Team Hassle
E Mail  Larrypi at roadrunner.com

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile..

"The American Indians found out what happens when  you don't control
immigration"

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming; WOW-- What a
Ride!"

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message, including any attachments,
confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, copying,
use, disclosure or distribution of any parts of the contents of this
message/information is prohibited by federal law. Attempts to intercept this
message are in violation of Title 18 USC 2511(1) of the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act (ECPA), which subjects the interceptor to fines,
imprisonment and/or civil damages. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the