[C38] Lightning/Fire

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Wed Aug 31 17:05:33 EDT 2011

David,
     If they total the boat - see if you can put in a bid for the
salvage. You may be able to buy the boat from the insurance company real
cheap and fix it yourself. We had a Santa Cruz 50 in LA that shattered
its hull after hitting a sewer outfall a 8 knots. The boat yard bought
it and fixed it up. I sailed on it - great boat. Joe