[C38] How to approach an argument with a sailor

Anders Finn anders at finn.ws
Wed Sep 14 01:48:35 EDT 2011

I think the question is more of surging vs sustained speed. We've narrowed it down to inside SF bay so they're not surfing. I still don't believe the 26 knots surging (without tide) inside the bay. .  Just dont. I CAN believe 16 knot surges though for a few seconds.

They do claim 23 knots sustained surfing during the costal cup. . Course, we've done 15 knots surfing on our c38 when no one else was watching. . .right dad? hehe

Anders