[C38] Skegs (not kegs!)

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 21:16:24 EDT 2011

I've never seen a Yankee 38, but  I read that one of the modifications that Frank Butler did to the 38 was replacing the skeg mounted rudder for a spade rudder. Also said that the mast was replaced for a taller one with small boom, but still, hull #1 came with the Yankee  mast... So, who knows...  Could there be a 38 with skeg rudder??    We have noticed many differences between early and later models during this year, so who knows... Butler, perhaps??
Regards,
Max
Sent from my iPod