[C38] Yankee 38

tdtron at earthlink.net tdtron at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 15 09:07:42 EDT 2011

Thanks Phil,
That Yankee on the website sure looks like it has a skeg mounted rudder to me.

I thought I had remembered the rudder was one of the upgrades Frank Butler did to the 38.  One thing I didn't know was that, by the layout shown in the website, the Yankee seems to have two quarter berths.

I think the things changed for the Catalina 38 were all good ideas.

Butler took a great boat and made it better.

Tom Troncalli