[C38] Yankee 38

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Thu Sep 15 16:18:07 EDT 2011

Jeffry,
Your dad raced against me in my Cal 25, Deuces Wild. It was a faded
yellow. My present wife Gillian raced her own Cal 25 out of  Santa
Monica YC. I do not remember Yankee Doodle. Every time I tore a sail I
took it to Ma Hokanson and got chewed out for being stupid. My late
wife, Trudie raced sabots. Hers was called Demasiado.  Those were great
days. I did foredeck for Jack Brink's Cal 36, Nimble Lass.   Joe
Launie/Macavity