[C38] Yankee 38

Jeffry Matzdorff earthakat at msn.com
Thu Sep 15 17:33:12 EDT 2011

WoW!   I remember Jack Brink and his Cal 36.  Big boat back then! I think John Linsky's Yankee 30 was 'Yankee Doodle'.

Muddy Feet Sabot races on Tuesdays out front of WYC were great!
My Dad is now 90 years old as of this July. He's in Germany right now but I will forward this email to him.  He'll enjoy it!

Cheers!

jm

Captain Jeffry Matzdorff
323.855.0191