[C38] Port Side Winch Access and Secondary Winch sizing

Steven Ribble steve.ribble at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 13:02:02 EDT 2011

Alex, I did the same upgrade this past spring. The bolts are a pain to get
at but can be done, I had to move the water heater to reach in to the access
point. The biggest piece of advice I can offer is to place masking tape over
the fiberglass edge on the forward locker side to keep from getting glass
splinters in your arm!

Steve Ribble
Tittravate #64