[C38] A/C power

Chuck Finn charles at finn.ws
Tue Sep 27 20:32:59 EDT 2011

I wired a 2500 watt inverter into the top of each outlet in the boat.
Bottom of outlet is still 110.   Pretty easy as you only have to break
the connecting tangs, BUT! it  meant I had to string wire.  I like it
because I just cannot make a mistake (did that once already and it
wasn't pretty).

Chuck Finn
Mighty Quinn  #114
Great Lakes