[C38] Fuel tank sending unit

Pierre Patino pierre.patino at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 11:07:40 EDT 2011

I replaced mine a year ago. The mounting holes and resistance are
pretty standard. Unfortunately, the first "universal" gauge I bought
had a mechanical part which did not fit through the hole in the tank.
It was the slider assembly for depth adjustment. It was just too wide
to insert. I had to throw it away and buy another universal gauge with
smaller mechanical bits that fit.