[C38] Sad news

Don Strong drstrong at ucdavis.edu
Mon Oct 24 15:12:12 EDT 2011

Barb at Golden State Diesel was one of the great knowledge bases for
sailors in the SF Bay area, and her shop had everything for the little
guy. Indeed it was an anachronism. I last traded there about a year ago
and sensed that she was getting on in years. Thanks for the information
of her passing. We will miss Barb.
Regards, Don