[C38] stuffing box

Patrick Harpole 1derful at comcast.net
Sat Oct 29 23:48:49 EDT 2011

Mine looked rusty.  I turned it.  now the transmission doesn't work.  That is it won't got into forward or reverse.  It actually feel like a cable problem because the select lever moves easily.  Much easier than it did before.  It got too late but I hope I just dislodged the connector to the transmission.
Does that make any sense?
Patrick