[C38] Vented loop for head discharge

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Tue Nov 1 11:36:57 EDT 2011

Right, I know the loop breaks the siphon, the question is has anyone had
a problem with the black water that is always present from the head to
the loop ever leaking back past the duckbill and flapper valves and
filling the head, similar to how the bowl fills if you don't have a loop
and leave the seacock open.,   Thanks