[C38] prop shaft

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 11:04:00 EST 2011

Hi Bob, just for comparison purposes, here is a pic from Estancia. The prop
on the shaft is a Michigan Sailer  14x14, and the one I'm holding right
next to it is a Martec 17x10.  With the 17" prop I will have only 1/2"
clearance.

Those of you with Kiwis, do you remember how much hull clearance is left
with the 16" Kiwi installed??

Regards,
Max