[C38] SSB in San Diego Anyone?

les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Fri Nov 11 04:37:12 EST 2011

Hi, Rich,
	Its old tech, but a phone patch would work.  You can probably pick one
up from one of the older hams in one of the local clubs.  The first time
the call would be a little rough, but it wouldn't take too long for her
to get the hang of saying "over".

You of course have to monitor the call.  The patches have a built in
switch for beeping out the bad words, that the FCC doesn't want the
world to hear.

Regards,
Les H