[C38] Testing my Email

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 13:42:15 EST 2011

When the boat is on the dry, take a 1 1/8" wrench and tighten the keel bolts.
The only real work needed to install the steering pedestal is to cut the rudder post tube and fiberglassing the packing gland. Try to install it as high as possible (leaving room for the quadrant, of course!) , because it always leaks when there is too much weight on the stern. Since the rudder has to removed, make the hole for the through bolt for the quadrant. The pedestal and other stuff can be installed while on the water.
Hope this helps. Max

Sent from my iPod