[C38] Testing my Email

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Wed Nov 16 14:41:39 EST 2011

If youre doing rig work when you have or tune the mast make sure to check the drawings on the site for the correct orientation of the spreaders to the mast, most yards like to have the spreaders horizontal, they should have a slight upwards orientation. The correct dimensions can be pulled off the drawings.