[C38] do the tiller to wheel conversion last, if at all

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Thu Nov 17 21:43:52 EST 2011

Don,
     If you come to southern california - check with us.  We will clue
you in on where to go and what to avoid.  We suggest you plan to spend
some time in Santa Barbara (warning - it is addictive).  If you can get
down here before then with out your boat - let me know and you can sail
on Macavity. Joe Launie/Macavity