[C38] Teak

Phil Gay eyriepg at comcast.net
Fri Dec 2 19:08:51 EST 2011

Larry,

There is a hard to find product called sudsy ammonia.  We found it at
Safeway, I believe, but needed to ask someone to find it.  You need good
ventilation to use it but it is amazing at removing built up oil, soot, and
grime.  We also used a steamer but the sudsy ammonia was easier.

Oddly enough we have done the entire interior of our boat but not the head
area yet.  BTW we applied 3 coats of varnish afterward.  I think it was a
Pettit product but the interior choice is not as critical as the exterior.

Phil Gay
C38 049 Que Linda
Everett WA