[C38] Teak

Dick Kilroy dickkilroy at comcast.net
Mon Dec 5 08:04:55 EST 2011

Larry: I would use a satin varnish. I used this on "Vixen" my  1978 Morgan
38-2. Its heald up fine for 34 years, needs a little touching up now. I also
stripped my Cat 38 with acetone 12 years ago and varnished it with satin as
well, its heald up fine as well. This is below not on deck in both cases.
I've had a couple of boat yard people who varnish tell me satin polyurethane
is much  harder than gloss.

Good luck whatever you do.

Dick