[C38] Power failure

Richard West rw at idea-asylum.com
Wed Dec 21 22:36:55 EST 2011

Hi Patrick,

I had a similar problem that turned out to be the GFI on the outlet on the
starboard shelf, just in front of the chart table.  With that GFI tripped,
none of the outlets worked.  I guess they are all wired through that one
outlet, at least on my boat.

Rich, Legacy, #360, Los Angeles (for two more months!)