[C38] Power failure

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Thu Dec 22 00:42:14 EST 2011

Patrick,
     I had a power failure just before a christmas party with guests
aboard. I called the marine electrician who had wired the boat and he
rushed over on the weekend - pushed the GFI button back in and left
laughing. That was 20 years ago when I first commissioned the boat. This
summer, he re-wired the boat and is still laughing  about it. He charged
for a service call to teach me a lesson.  (one of many) Joe Launie/Macavity