[C38] AMAZING

Larry Malmberg Larrypi at roadrunner.com
Fri May 11 12:14:18 EDT 2012

I have said it before and I'll say it again, this list is AMAZING.
Within 10 minutes of posting my dilemma Jay Sorensen (maybe another Swede?)
came forward with a transmission that I believe will work on Hassle.  Jay
even offered to ship it to me at his own expense, now that's a true
gentleman.  I'm looking forward to meeting Jay on Sunday and picking up the
transmission, getting it into the shop and making Hassle serviceable again.

On another note and I think I should mention this here, Mark Lewis owner of
Bluewater Hull #6 is on our crew, now this guy is awesome.  He not only goes
up the mast he goes into the engine compartment, bilge, well you name it and
fixes stuff.  He goes places I never thought of going but then I'm a little
older and a tad arthritic.  LOL

Steve O my dues will be out in the mail first of next month, I'm now a
retiree on a fixed income, just like you.

BTW the Catalina Rendezvous is July 13 through the 15th at Two Harbors
Catalina Island, CA.  Who's going?  I have it on my calendar to go, it would
be awesome to have several Catalina 38's lined up in the harbor.  I have a
link if anyone is interested I'll e mail it to you.

Best regards,

Larry Malmberg
Team Hassle

Telephone  909-208-1847
FAX           909-991-7568

E Mail  Larrypi at roadrunner.com

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile..

"The American Indians found out what happens when  you don't control
immigration"

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming; WOW-- What a
Ride!"

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message, including any attachments,
confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, copying,
use, disclosure or distribution of any parts of the contents of this
message/information is prohibited by federal law. Attempts to intercept this
message are in violation of Title 18 USC 2511(1) of the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act (ECPA), which subjects the interceptor to fines,
imprisonment and/or civil damages. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the