[C38] SF Nationals Aug 25

Donald Strong drstrong at ucdavis.edu
Thu Jul 5 13:28:36 EDT 2012

Kerry:
We are Discreet Charm and berth in Emery Cove Yacht Harbor.
I believe tha tour boats crossed paths a couple of years ago at Angel Isl.
It will be tough to make the planning meeting on Jul 19. I will look around for crew
for the nationals. My two New Zealand friends, Spithill and Coutts,
might be able to sail with me for the race.
At any rate, someone has to come in last.
Thanks for the info.
Don

cite="mid:540282545.745132.1341326646218.JavaMail.root at sz0152a.emeryville.ca.mail.comcast
.net">