[C38] Prop shaft replacement

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 21:56:27 EDT 2012

Hi everybody,

I need to get a new prop shaft. I was going to have it machined at a local
shop, but  the 1" Aquamet 19 stainless steel is not available here in Costa
Rica, so I'm planning to buy a new shaft at Catalina Direct, unless someone
redirects me to another vendor with a better price ($289) and the same
shaft quality.
I am 90% that my shaft length is 44-3/4". Does this sounds about right???
The original specs defer a lot from each other..And also, Bob Gouley said
that his shaft was 47", so I better ask!

Max Soto
C38 #198 ESTANCIA
Puntarenas, Costa Rica