[C38] Isaac update

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 16:58:39 EDT 2012

That area is really lucky if it hits as force 1, compared of course to Katrina ....  Around three years ago we were really scared here  because the first hurricane of the season took place in the pacific ocean. Right next to Central America. That was the first one ever on the pacific side. It never touched land, but if we had one, we could have many more and could be a  worse...
Max

Sent from my iPod