[C38] The Great Northwest

PAUL NOTTE panotte at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 30 12:02:35 EST 2012

   In less than 48 hours it will be 2013 , and I wonder how I ever got this old .I would like to take this opportunity to wish all the members a happy and prosperous New Year .
   I remember the Great north west gathering of 2011 and that we agreed to do it again in 2013 .What I do not remember is  who offered to organize the event. Phil perhaps ? I will be speaking with the Harbor master in Victoria on Wednesday on a different matter , so if I can get some feedback I will esquire about space .

Paul
Impulse 328