[C38] The Great Northwest

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Sun Dec 30 20:00:44 EST 2012

Im in

 be there-----Original Message-----
From: listserve-bounces at catalina38.org
[mailto:listserve-bounces at catalina38.org] On Behalf Of PAUL NOTTE
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 9:03 AM
To: Catalina 38 Listserve
Subject: [C38] The Great Northwest

   In less than 48 hours it will be 2013 , and I wonder how I ever got
this old .I would like to take this opportunity to wish all the members
a happy and prosperous New Year .
   I remember the Great north west gathering of 2011 and that we agreed
to do it again in 2013 .What I do not remember is  who offered to
organize the event. Phil perhaps ? I will be speaking with the Harbor
master in Victoria on Wednesday on a different matter , so if I can get
some feedback I will esquire about space .

Paul
Impulse 328