[C38] Need vote for dodger design

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 14:45:19 EST 2012

Hey Les and everybody, thanks a lot for the tips!
I just started the dodger project. Frames have been fitted. Les, do they
look familiar?? I made them according to the template we took from JAce's
dodger a few years ago!
A starboard trim piece was added aft of the traveller, on each side in
order to attach the snaps. I'm making the patterns tomorrow, hope I manage
to do a good job and don't screw up with this small, but expensive project!
Max