[C38] Need vote for dodger design

1derful at comcast.net 1derful at comcast.net
Sun Jan 15 22:29:25 EST 2012

Dave,

None of my business...I also sail on SF Bay and love the wind in my face.....

I also ski and wouldn't consider wearing a helmet......I don't do trees.

I drive a BMW motorcycle and feel the helmet law is way too much nonsense.  A few years ago a trauma surgeonl from San Francisco General spoke at Mount Diablo Hospital in Concord, California.  His take about helmets is that leave the driver with the 3 D's and I'm not talking 3D movies.  The "D's" are: disabled (broken legs), divorced, and depressed (see prior 2 items).  The driver should have ended up with one "D" = dead.

Hope this doesn't sound too cynical.

Just spent way too many $ fixing "Blue Eyes."  The quadrant, the prop shaft, bottom paint, hull sand and paint.

Still havin' fun

Patrick