[C38] Best Books

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Tue Feb 14 14:18:41 EST 2012

Les,
     I am still pushing The Riddle of the Sands - I think the author is
Erskine Caldwell (sp). At Windjammer's Yacht Club in the 1970s we felt
this was the best sailing book ever. A good one to read, after you make
sure your dock lines are tied tight is John Roscomere (sp) Fastnet Force
Ten. This one will scare the pants off you. Joe