[C38] stop switch

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Mon Feb 27 20:56:58 EST 2012

Don,
     I have a 4 cylinder Universal. All I know about engines is that you
have to put diesel in the tank or they will not run. I have to hold the
key to one side for 30 seconds to start which someone tells me is a glow
plug. I have a button to hit to start the engine. I have a black handle
in the cockpit by the switch and button which I pull up on to stop the
engine. It works. I have no idea how or why. Joe Launie/Macavity