[C38] stop switch

Jeffry Matzdorff earthakat at msn.com
Mon Feb 27 21:19:08 EST 2012

Excellent!!!!!

Captain Jeffry Matzdorff
323.855.0191
www.offshoredeliveryskipper.com<http://www.offshoredeliveryskipper.com/>
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Joseph Launie<mailto:jlaunie at cox.net>
  To: listserve at catalina38.org<mailto:listserve at catalina38.org>
  Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 5:56 PM
  Subject: Re: [C38] stop switch

  Don,
      I have a 4 cylinder Universal. All I know about engines is that you have to put diesel in the tank or they will not run. I have to hold the key to one side for 30 seconds to start which someone tells me is a glow plug. I have a button to hit to start the engine. I have a black handle in the cockpit by the switch and button which I pull up on to stop the engine. It works. I have no idea how or why. Joe Launie/Macavity